100% PURE CAMELLIA OIL USER GUIDE
Our 100% Pure Camellia Oil is made in Japan by Kurobara, and is cold pressed by a raw squeezing method of the wild harvested seeds of the camellia tree flower. Cold pressing is a labour-intensive mechanical process that ensures the maximum possible amount of the oil's character and nutritional content is preserved. Lesser quality oils are extracted by a heat process.
Camellia Oil is an emollient (things that soften skin and hair) and approximately 82% of its fatty acids are composed of Oleic Acid (omega - 9). Omega - 9 is a remarkable transdermal carrier and is very effective in enhancing the skin's moisture retention ability. It is quickly absorbed and permeates deep into the lower layers of the skin, promoting cell growth and giving the skin support and flexibility.
There are many benefits Kurobara 100% Pure Camellia Oil helps with;
- because it is a food safe product, it is suitable for the preservation of kitchen knives and other utensils
Skin Care and Facial Use
- fast absorbing moisturiser
- non comedogenic (doesn't block skin pores)
- softens hair and makes it more manageable
- restores natural sheen
- helps retain moisture
- repairs breakage and split ends
- treats dry scalp and itchiness
- helps prevent dandruff
- treats damage from perms and colouring
- moisturises, nourishes and softens skin
- restores bounce and elasticity
- diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- helps repair stretch marks (i.e. after pregnancy)
Nails and Cuticle Care
- softens dry and brittle nails and rough cuticles
- helps alleviate discomfort from dry skin under the nails
- keeps nails nourished, smooth and shiny
For more information about our 100% pure camellia oil, click on the link below...
100% Pure Camellia Oil
We also have camellia oil suitable for the protection of your tool blades etc available in various sizes, click on the link below...