YOKI MACHETE - Professional
After almost 100 years of saw design and manufacturing excellence, the SILKY YOKI machete (chopper) has been added to its lineup of superior steel blade products. If you are looking for the ultimate tool to attack multiple vegetation types, the YOKI should be at the top of your list. For avid hunters, hikers, or those who travel off road, the YOKI is versatile enough to reduce vines, limbs and small logs to a more manageable or productive size. Similar to the bush axe, the YOKI functions much the same way, but can be used with either one or two hands and is much less bulky to pack with your outdoor gear. Expect the YOKI to be a durable and long lasting tool with a blade you can resharpen and a custom-fitted carrying case with a matching hole-hanger that comes standard.
The Yoki is shaped in a similar fashion to traditional “island-style” machetes - the blade is thinner, but strong due to the use of special alloy steel. Less cutting resistance increases it’s cutting capability.
- Chrome plated blade
- Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Heavy duty, durable, and specially designed sheath with detachable belt holder
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- There are full replacement Yoki handles, sheaths and blades available. Click the spare part tab to be taken to the relevant product option.
Yoki replacement handles
Yoki replacement sheaths
Yoki replacement blades