- The SILKY GUNFIGHTER CURVE is a new saw in the Japanese manufacturers range, and it comes with progressive teeth and a unique quick-release interchangeable blade system.
Available in 3 different lengths (270mm, 300mm, and 330mm), the Gunfighter Curve is a great looking saw, and like all other Silky Saws combines a high performance blade with a comfortable and durable rubber handle.
The new Electroless Nickel Plated blade allows the entire blade, even the teeth, to be coated. This provides superior wear and rust resistance for improved cutting performance and extended blade life.
*The Gunfighter range of saws have progressive teeth (6 - 8.5 teeth per 30mm), which provide an easier, smoother start to the cutting stroke followed by a high speed, super productive finish.
- Large 6 - 8.5 teeth per 30mm (5.1 - 7.2 teeth per inch)
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Mirai-Me smooth cutting performance
- Impulse hardened teeth
- Electroless Nickel Plated, taper ground blade
- Non-slip moulded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Heavy duty, durable and specially designed pivoting sheath for the curved blade with a detachable belt holder included
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- There are full replacement Gunfighter belt clips, handles, sheaths and blades available. Click the spare part tab to be taken to the relevant product option.
Gunfighter replacement belt clips
Gunfighter replacement handles
Gunfighter replacement sheaths
Gunfighter replacement blades
ABOUT TEETH SIZE
The guide below refers to the numbers of teeth per 30mm on the blade. Each Silky blade is defined as having "Extra Large Teeth" to "Extra Fine Teeth" and the icons below are designed to help you identify the teeth configuration of every saw in the Silky range.