The SILKY NATA is a unique 'machete' from Japan. Available in either double edge (sharpened on both sides) or single edge (sharpened on one side), the mono-construction blade is made from a special alloy using traditional Japanese sword steel making methods and is designed to keep its edge longer, even with continual use. The non-slip rubber handle is designed to reduce impact on the hand by up to 60% making the Nata ideal for heavy duty applications. The blade is perfectly weighted to swing smoothly to ensure a very efficient cut. Ideal for de-limbing and clearing brush.
The single edge Nata is ideal for chopping off small branches, debarking trees, and layering hedges, and the double edge Nata is best suited for splitting wood. The double edge is also better for left-handed people.
Both styles of the Nata are available in four blade lengths, listed below.
- Blade Length - available in 150mm, 180mm, 210mm and 240mm
- Chrome plated blade
- Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Approximate weight 705g - 880g
- Heavy duty, durable, and specially designed sheath with detachable belt holder
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior quality finish
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
There are full replacement parts available. Click the spare part link below to be taken to the relevant product option.
Nata replacement belt clip
Nata replacement handle
Nata replacement sheaths
Nata replacement blades