The SILKY NATA is a unique 'machete' from Japan. Available in either double edge (sharpened on both sides) or single edge (sharpened on one side), the mono-construction blade is made from a special alloy using traditional Japanese sword steel making methods and is designed to keep its edge longer, even with continual use.
The single edge Nata is ideal for chopping off small branches, debarking trees, and layering hedges.
The double edge Nata is best suited for splitting wood. The double edge is also better for left-handed people.
The non-slip rubber handle is designed to reduce impact on the hand by up to 60% making the Nata ideal for heavy duty applications. The blade is perfectly weighed to swing smoothly to ensure a very efficient cut. Ideal for de-limbing and clearing brush.
The Nata comes complete with a hard plastic sheath and easy-release belt clip similar to all Silky saws. Nothing else on the market comes close to this 'machete' in terms of design and build.
Both styles of the Nata are available in four blade lengths: 150mm (5.9 inch), 180mm (7.0 inch), 210mm (8.3 inch) and 240mm (9.5 inch).
- Chrome plated blade
- Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Approximate weight 705g - 880g
- Heavy duty, durable, and specially designed sheath with detachable belt holder
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- There are full replacement Nata belt clips, handles, sheaths and blades available. Click the spare part tab to be taken to the relevant product option.
Nata replacement belt clips
Nata replacement handles
Nata replacement sheaths
Nata replacement blades