- The SILKY HAYATE POLE SAW is a super efficient, state-of-the-art Silky telescoping saw available in 3 extension lengths of 3.8m, 5.0m and 6.1m that offers many exciting advanced features including a stronger 420mm curved chrome-plated blade, thicker oval-profile poles, pole-end shock absorber and much more.
The aggressive curved blade cuts efficiently with less effort, is harder than conventional blades, and maintains a superior wear resistant cutting edge. The taper ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The ultra sharp non-set tooth design cuts quickly leaving a silky smooth surface. Also features an optional replaceable sickle blade for small branches.
The Hayate is manufactured with high visibility colors and comes equipped with a new advanced design sheath with a built-in carrying handle. It is ideal for pruning large branches at higher position without ever climbing a ladder.
These tools should never be used in the vicinity of power or telephone lines. Safety considerations necessitates that the user wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times. Since the saws can cut quite heavy branches, the user should take care to stay clear of any falling material. This is the strongest, fastest, telescoping pole saw available on the market today.
There is also an extension pole saw safety instruction sheet attached - just click on the photo to the left to view.
- 420mm length blade
- 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
- Mirai-Me smooth cutting performance
- Hard chrome plated, taper ground blade
- 3 Extensions available - 3.8m, 5m and 6.1m
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- There are full replacement Hayate poles, clamp sets, screw sets, springs, fixing pipes, sheaths and blades available. Click the spare part links below and view the exploded parts view to see which part you require.
Click here for the Hayate Replacement Blade
For all other spare parts please click here: Hayate Spare Parts
ABOUT TEETH SIZE
The guide below refers to the numbers of teeth per 30mm on the blade. Each Silky blade is defined as having "Extra Large Teeth" to "Extra Fine Teeth" and the icons below are designed to help you identify the teeth configuration of every saw in the Silky range.