OUTBACK BIGBOY - Extra Large Teeth Professional
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
The SILKY BIGBOY OUTBACK saw is one of a new line of folding saws from Silky. These saws have been designed primarily for outdoor and hunting use and can cut both wood and bone.
The Bigboy Outback comes complete with a nylon carry case.
The saws feature a new technology that allows the entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique and highly durable nickel and tin blend that provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance (particularly useful when cutting through bone).
The saws also have a new handle design which is made from a wood and plastic composite material that provides superior grip when working in both wet and dry conditions, or with oily substances such as animal fat and meat.
These saws are available in either the Bigboy 360mm size, or the smaller Pocketboy 170mm size and the Gomboy 240mm size options.
- Blade Length - 360mm
- Extra Large Teeth - 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.3 teeth per inch)
- Weight - 480g
- Non-set tooth design - taper ground blade designed to reduce resistance giving smoother, easier and faster cutting performance
- Mirai-Me finish - 4 cutting angles along the blade length
- Impulse hardened teeth - heated instantly and hardened, designed to stay sharper three times longer than non-hardened teeth
- * ALL NEW Electroless Black Plated coating which allows the entire blade to be coated in a black protective finish, providing excellent wear and rust resistance and reduces light reflections during hunting and stealth activities
- Arbor Composite handle designed for superior grip
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior quality finish
- Made in Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For more information on Silky Saw technology and teeth configurations - click here
There are full replacement parts available. Click the spare part link below to be taken to the relevant product option.
Bigboy replacement screw set
Bigboy Outback replacement blade