- The SILKY BIGBOY is a well balanced, multi-purpose folding saw, designed for a greater reach. Available in Extra Large, Large, Medium, and Fine teeth, it travels well to wherever big work needs to be done, and the long 360mm blade provide faster cutting and accommodates large limbs and small trunks. This saw is great for forestry and arborist work as well as general pruning, and you'll love the non-slip rubberized cushioned comfort handle for complete control, and these saws are known for their superior quality finish. Ideal for cutting big jobs down to size.
The Bigboys are known for their superior quality finish, and are ideal for cutting big jobs down to size.
The Bigboy 2000 has the Extra Large teeth and a slightly curved blade, meaning an even better and faster result when cutting.
- Extra Large - 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
- Large - 7 teeth per 30mm (5.9 teeth per inch)
- Medium - 10 teeth per 30mm (8.5 teeth per inch)
- Fine - 13 teeth per 30mm (11 teeth per inch)
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Mirai-Me smooth cutting performance (apart from the Bigboy 2000)
- Impulse hardened teeth
- Hard chrome plated, taper ground blade
- Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Heavy duty, durable and specially designed pivoting sheath for the curved blade with a detachable belt holder included
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- There are full replacement Bigboy handles, screw sets and blades available. Click the spare part to be taken to the relevant product option.
Bigboy replacement hand grips
Bigboy replacement screw sets
Bigboy replacement blades
ABOUT TEETH SIZE
The guide below refers to the numbers of teeth per 30mm on the blade. Each Silky blade is defined as having "Extra Large Teeth" to "Extra Fine Teeth" and the icons below are designed to help you identify the teeth configuration of every saw in the Silky range.