The SILKY HAYATE POLE SAW is a super efficient, state-of-the-art Silky telescoping saw now available in 4 extension lengths of 3.8m, 5.0m, 6.1m and the ALL NEW 7.7m that offers many exciting advanced features including a stronger 420mm curved chrome-plated blade, thicker oval-profile poles, pole-end shock absorber and much more. The aggressive curved blade cuts efficiently with less effort, is harder than conventional blades, and maintains a superior wear resistant cutting edge. The taper ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The ultra sharp non-set tooth design cuts quickly leaving a silky smooth surface. Also features an optional replaceable sickle blade for small branches. The Hayate is manufactured with high visibility colors and comes equipped with a new advanced design sheath with a built-in carrying handle. It is ideal for pruning large branches at higher position without ever climbing a ladder.
These tools should never be used in the vicinity of power or telephone lines. Safety considerations necessitates that the user wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times. Since the saws can cut quite heavy branches, the user should take care to stay clear of any falling material. This is the strongest, fastest, telescoping pole saw available on the market today.
There is also an extension pole saw safety instruction sheet attached - just click on the photo to the left to view.
- 4 extension lengths available - 2.40m - 3.8m (1.90m without saw head), 2.40m - 5.0m (1.90m without saw head), 2.40m - 6.1m (1.90m without saw head) and 2.70m - 7.7m (2.25m without saw head)
- 3.8m Weight - 2,470g
- 5.0m Weight - 3,170g
- 6.1m Weight - 3,930g
- 7.7m Weight - 4,550g
- Blade Length - 420mm
- Extra Large 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
- Non-set tooth design - taper ground blade designed to reduce resistance giving a smoother, easier and faster cutting performance
- Mirai-Me finish - 4 cutting angles along the blade length
- Hard chrome plated blade producing a high durable surface and resistance to rust and the effects of resin
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior quality finish
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- For more information on Silky Saw technology and teeth configurations - click here
There are full replacement parts available. Click the spare part link below to be taken to the relevant product option.
Hayate spare parts
Hayate replacement blade