POLE SAW - Hayauchi Professional
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
The SILKY HAYAUCHI POLE SAW is a true professional heavy duty aluminum pole saw. This saw has rigid aluminum poles that quickly extend to the desired cutting length, available in 3 extension lengths - 3.7m, 4.9m, and 6.3m. The base pole has a comfortable rubber grip. The extension lock has spring loaded buttons at the end of each length and the blades not only sport extra large teeth, but also have a sharpened base and tip for scoring the branch, to avoid ripping damage to the branch collar. The upper sickle is used to cut vines; the lower one - to undercut bark allowing a clean cut without damaging the tree.
There are also now 2 blade lengths available - 390mm and the ALL NEW 480mm. *If you are interested in purchasing the 480mm blade length option - and if there are none showing in stock - please contact us directly for more information.
The aluminum alloy extension pole is oval shaped, giving precise control to the direction of the saw blade (especially important for high cutting) and also giving strength and rigidity to the pole, reducing bending to the minimum. Push buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety clamps hold the extensions firmly in place. A rubber hand-grip ensures good hold and control. The blade is adjustable for lower or higher cutting.
Safety considerations necessitates that the user wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times. Since the saws can cut quite heavy branches, the user should take care to stay clear of any falling material. This is the finest telescoping pole saw available on the market today.
There is also an extension pole saw safety instruction sheet attached - just click on the link below and you will be able to download and/or print the sheet - CLICK HERE
- 3 extension lengths available
- 3.7m 1-Ext - 2.28m collapsed/3.7m extended (with saw head) - 1.82m (without saw head)
- 4.9m 2-Ext - 2.35m collapsed/4.9m extended (with saw head) - 1.86m (without saw head)
- 6.3m 3-Ext - 2.44m collapsed/6.3m extended (with saw head) - 1.90m (without saw head)
- 3.7m Weight - 390mm 2,100g / 480mm 2,365g
- 4.9m Weight - 390mm 2,650g / 480mm 2,915g
- 6.3m Weight - 390mm 3,280g / 480mm 3,545g
- Blade Length - 390mm or 480mm
- Extra Large 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
- Kerf (width of material that is removed by the cut) - 2.3mm
- 4-Retsume teeth configuration - cross-cut, rip-cut and slant-cut
- * ALL NEW Electroless Nickel Plated coating which allows the entire blade, even the teeth, to be coated, providing superior wear and rust resistance for improved cutting performance and extended blade life
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior quality finish
- Made in Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For more information on Silky Saw technology and teeth configurations - click here
There are full replacement parts available. Click the spare part link below to be taken to the relevant product option.
Hayauchi spare parts
Hayauchi replacement blade