MITRE CUTTER - LO 3104/HU (50mm cut length with leverage)
The LOWE MITRE CUTTERS are used for the precise and clean cutting of slats, profiles and seals.
With leverage and stop faces at 45°, the Lowe 3104/HU Cutters are great for hard and flat wood, plastic and rubber materials, and have a 50mm length of cut. They are indispensable for floor layers, painters, carpenters, cabinetmakers and interior decorators.
The leverage is great for cutting flat and particularly hard materials, which require significantly more force. They have up to 80% power saving with the leverage system, and they generate the highest force coming to the end of cutting when flat hard materials show their highest resistance - at this point cutting with a conventional cutter would be very difficult.
- Length 210mm
- Length of cut 50mm
- Cutting capacity up to 35mm
- With leverage transmission
- Weight 390g
- With stop faces at 45°
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Germany
- Limited 12 month manufacturers fault warranty
- There are full replacement Lowe blades, anvils, handles, and screw sets available. Click the link below and view the exploded parts guide to see which part you require.
LOWE 3104/HU SPARE PARTS