- The SILKY ZUBAT is the best-selling professional, heavy-duty, curved-blade hand saw suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. A soft, molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance curved fast-cutting blade that fits securely inside its custom fitted scabbard with detachable belt holder. The curved blade means greater cutting speed with less effort. The hard chrome plated blade resists rust and the effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
The Zubats are available in 3 different varieties - large and fine teeth, and the NEW arborist extra large teeth. The large teeth saws come in a range of lengths and the fine teeth and extra large teeth saws in the 330mm length only. The fine teeth saw is not only used for pruning, but is also great for woodwork and cutting bamboo.
- Large - 7.5 teeth per 30mm (6.4 teeth per inch)
- Fine - 10 teeth per 30mm (8.5 teeth per inch)
- Extra Large - 5.5 teeth per 30mm (4.7 teeth per inch)
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Mirai-Me smooth cutting performance
- Impulse hardened teeth
- Hard chrome plated, taper ground blade
- Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Heavy duty, durable and specially designed pivoting sheath for the curved blade with a detachable belt holder included
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- There are full replacement Zubat belt clips, handles, screw sets, sheaths and blades available. Click the spare part tab to be taken to the relevant product option.
Zubat replacement belt clips
Zubat replacement handles
Zubat replacement screw sets
Zubat replacement sheaths
Zubat replacement blades
ABOUT TEETH SIZE
The guide below refers to the numbers of teeth per 30mm on the blade. Each Silky blade is defined as having "Extra Large Teeth" to "Extra Fine Teeth" and the icons below are designed to help you identify the teeth configuration of every saw in the Silky range.