CAMELLIA OIL - 100% Pure
SE - 004
This 100% PURE CAMELLIA OIL is made in Japan by Kurobara, and is cold pressed by a raw squeezing method of the wild harvested seeds of the Camellia tree flower. Cold pressing is a labour-intensive mechanical process that ensures the maximum possible amount of the oil's character and nutritional content is preserved. Lesser quality oils are extracted by heat extraction. This wood is moisture resistant and also resistant to bacteria.
100% Pure Camellia Oil has been used in Japan for hundreds of years to protect tools, skin and hair.
100% Pure Camellia Oil is an Emollient (something that softens skin and hair) and approximately 82% of its fatty acids are composed of Oleic Acid (Omega 9). Omega 9 is a remarkable transdermal carrier and is very effective in enhancing the skin's moisture retention ability. It is quickly absorbed and permeates deep into the lower layers of the skin, promoting cell growth and giving the skin support and flexibility.
In a stylish 72ml bottle, this 100% Pure Camellia Oil is made from pure natural plant product, and it is also very suited for the preservation of kitchen knives as it is a food safe product.
- Softens hair and makes it more manageable
- Restores natural sheen
- Helps hair retain moisture
- Repairs breakage and split ends
- Treats dry scalp and itchiness
- Helps prevent dandruff
- Treats damage from perms and colouring
Skin Care and Facial Use
- Fast absorbing moisturiser
- Non-comedogenic (doesn't block skin pores)
- Has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe itchy and inflamed eczema skin, and can improve skin hydration and preserve the integrity of the skin's natural barrier
- Moisturises, nourishes and softens skin
- Restores bounce and elasticity
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Help repair stretch marks (i.e. after pregnancy)
Nails and Cuticle Care
- Softens fry and brittle nails and rough cuticles
- Helps alleviate discomfort from dry skin under the nails
- Keeps nails nourished, smooth and shiny
- 100% Pure Camellia Oil is especially suited for the preservation of kitchen knives as it is a food safe product
Silky Saws NZ also import in a version of mixed Camellia and Mineral Oil which is suitable for the protection of your hand tools and blades.
Made in Japan