GENKI TEMAGARI - Professional
- The SILKY GENKI TEMAGARI is a large, professional, heavy-duty saw with a 500mm, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. The curved black handle adds depth and strength, and the mono-construction of the blade gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. This saw is suitable for heavier tasks or cutting large branches. The superbly designed rubber hand-grip encases the blade extension to absorb vibration while cutting, and the precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and the effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
With the great combination of the high performance blade and a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands, the biggest challenge with this saw is getting it started. However, once the kerf is established, the Genki slices through the wood faster than any hand saw you have ever seen. With practice, this saw REALLY delivers!
*The Genki Temagari 500mm has progressive teeth (3 - 5 teeth per 30mm), which provide an easier, smoother start to the cutting stroke followed by a high speed, super productive finish.
- Extra Large - 3 - 5 teeth per 30mm (2.5 - 4.2 teeth per inch)
- Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
- Hard chrome plated, taper ground blade
- Ultra-strong one piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Heavy duty, durable and specially designed pivoting sheath for the curved blade with a detachable belt holder included
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior finish quality
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- There are full replacement Genki handles and sheaths available. PLEASE NOTE however, the replacement cost of the Genki Blade on it's own makes it more cost-effective to actually replace the entire saw - speak to your local stockist for more information. Click the spare part tab to be taken to the relevant product option.
Genki replacement handles
Genki replacement sheaths
ABOUT TEETH SIZE
The guide below refers to the numbers of teeth per 30mm on the blade. Each Silky blade is defined as having "Extra Large Teeth" to "Extra Fine Teeth" and the icons below are designed to help you identify the teeth configuration of every saw in the Silky range.
Extra Large Teeth
Typically, this saw will be for use in forestry or heavy-duty arborist work. The teeth configuration will range between 3 and 7 teeth per 30mm and will give a very aggressive cut. In general you will be surprised by the smoothness of the cut.
A saw with large teeth will be ideal for use in heavy/medium pruning tasks, root cutting, and construction. The number of teeth will range between 7 and 8 teeth per 30mm. An aggressive and smooth cut will be achieved.
Ideal for pruning work or construction, a medium teeth configuration usually has 10 teeth per 30mm and will give a cleaner finish when compared to larger teeth saws.
These saws are likely to be used for gardening and woodworking, and a fine teeth configuration typically comprises of 13 to 20 teeth per 30mm and will achieve a clean finish.
Extra Fine Teeth
These saws will have very fine teeth ideal for woodworking and carpentry, and range between 20 and 32 teeth per 30mm, and a very smooth finish can be expected.