NATA OUTBACK HATCHET - Professional
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
The SILKY NATA OUTBACK is the newest introduction to the Outback range. The double edge mono-constructed blade (sharpened on both sides) is made from a special alloy using traditional Japanese sword steel making methods and is designed to keep its edge longer, even with continual use. The non-slip rubber handle is designed to reduce impact on the hand by up to 60% making the Nata ideal for heavy duty applications. The blade is perfectly weighted to swing smoothly to ensure a very efficient cut. Ideal for de-limbing and clearing brush.
The Nata is ideal for chopping off small branches, debarking trees, and layering hedges, and for splitting wood. And is also fantastic for camping and hunting.
This Nata comes with a special black sheath and the Outback black coating on the blade forms a unique flat black surface over the entire blade, resulting in outstanding wear and rust resistance.
- Blade Length - 240mm
- Weight - 960g
- * ALL NEW Electroless Black Coated Plating coating allows the entire blade to be coated in a black protective finish, providing excellent wear and rust resistance and reduces light reflections during huntin and stealth activities
- Ultra-strong one-piece construction with a non-slip molded rubber handle that really sticks in your hands
- Heavy duty, durable, and specially designed sheath with detachable belt holder
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior quality finish
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
There are full replacement parts available. Click the spare part link below to be taken to the relevant product option.
Nata replacement belt clip
Nata replacement handle
Nata replacement sheaths
Nata replacement blades