PNEUMATIC HARVESTER - Golia
The CAMPAGNOLA GOLIA pneumatic harvester is the result of the latest research made by Campagnola and thanks to its peculiar movement, the rakes move sidewards, each on opposite sides and crossing each other, widening the harvesting radius. The "traditional" rakes are fitted with two kinds of teeth: the long ones are robust, very thin and alternately inclined, this way deeply penetrating the branches and harvesting by shaking, while the short ones reach the olives directly. They are made of a soft and ductile material, so they neither damage the olives, nor the trees, which makes it suitable for harvesting olives that easily bruise.
The maximum working pressure is 7 bar, but when adjusted at 4/5 bar, the Golia keeps all its power, while becoming an excellent tool for table olive harvesting.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this Golia Harvester, you are only selecting the head. You will also need to purchase an Extension Pole for this machine.
- Working radius - 36cm
- Rake opening - 14cm
- Quick = 1600 beating movements per minute
- 20cm long interchangable teeth, made of technopolymere, with rounded shapes and very flexible
- Perfect for any kind of olive tree foliage
- Spare parts and servicing available
- Limited 12 month manufacturers fault warranty