TOMATO TRELLISING SYSTEM
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Agrifast by Simes TOMATO TRELLISING SYSTEM is an innovative plant staking system for greenhouse crops - it ties the plants onto the twine using galvanised metallic Agrifast V46 staples. This new tool allows a variety of crops to be tied swiftly and simply, making it the most efficient machine available in the market.
The TomSystem was originally developed for use with tomato plants. However, it was quickly identified that the system was equally effective when used with cucumbers, peppers and aubergines. It provides a variety of benefits to increase productivity and profitability.
- Key Advantages
- No specialised training is required - users can be proficient in the greenhouse withing 1-2 weeks
- Clipping is faster (up to 50% more efficient than other traditional methods once user is proficient)
- Reduces fatigue on the operator
- Reduces labour costs by up to 40%
- The battery lasts a full day
- The staples are healthier on the plant (and the Tomsystem prevents stem breakage and damage to plants)
- Can hold plants in place in excess of 8kg
- The V46 staples used in the Tomsystem are biodegradable
- Made in Spain
Limited 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
To check out the Tomsystem in use, take a look at the video link below...
- New TomSystem V2
- Technical Information - Tomsystem
- Battery - Li-ion
- Range - 8 hours+
- Recharge time - 2 hours
- Backpack weight - 2kg
- Hand Piece weight - 1kg
- Technical Information - V46 Trellising Staples
- Quantity per box - 6000
- Maximum clip closure - 22mm
- Clip diameter - 1.39mm
CLICK HERE to purchase the V46 Staples
MORE ABOUT THE AGRIFAST BY SIMES TOMSYSTEM:
The TomSystem was designed by Spanish company Agrifast, a subsidiary of Grupodesa, which is one of Europes leading industrial groups in the fastenings sector. Following extensive trials in Holland the original Version 1 model was launched commercially in late 2012. Following further development, and reacting to great feedback from end users, the new TomSystem V 2.0 was released in 2017. The new V 2.0 model is 350gm lighter and more ergonomic than its predecessor making it much easier to use.
There are full replacement parts available. CLICK HERE to view the parts guide.