The TADAFUSA 3 PIECE KNIFE SET has been chosen by our staff and a few chef friends. We believe the three different knives in the set give you a perfect balance and a fantastic addition to your kitchen utensils.
1. The HOCHO BREAD SLICER (European Style) is designed for both soft or crusty bread. And it's not only fantastic for bread, it's also great for cutting products with tough skin like sausages and tomatoes, and even sashimi.
2. The BOCHO PETTY (Japanese Style) is a fantastic small knife perfect for vegetables and fruit, garlic, onions, and herbs. The Petty is ideal for slicing and peeling.
3. The BOCHO SANTOKU (Japanese Style) is one of our favourite knives in the range, and is simply beautiful for slicing, dicing and chopping.
To find out more about each individual knife and their features, visit their respective listings on our website...
HOCHO BREAD SLICER
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- For more information on how to use and look after your Tadafusa Knife - CLICK HERE to view the user guide